Reston Study Center and its programs are inspired by the spirit of seeking God and serving Him through one’s work. This is the core message of Opus Dei, a personal prelature of the Catholic Church. The spiritual activities of the center are entrusted to Opus Dei, and the resident chaplain is an Opus Dei priest.
Reston Study Center’s programs include:
- Catholic Doctrine class for Dads on the fourth Wednesday of the month, 8-9:30 p.m.
- Father/Son Club for 7 to 12 year-old sons, monthly on the 3rd Saturday.
- Leadership Workshops for business executive
- Dating and Marriage seminars for single men
- Apologetics Bootcamp for college fellows in the summertime
- Youth Service International
Reston Study Center’s work with students and professional men provides guidance and encouragement to see their life’s work and family responsibilities in a larger, more generous context: to view them as a means of serving God and others, an opportunity to grow in virtue, and a way to contribute to the common good of society. We strive to instill a sense that life is a human and supernatural adventure where the pursuit of truth and a higher purpose is a challenging but rewarding endeavor.
For more information, or to join a program, please call (703) 689-3433 or email email@example.com.